Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Hurricane


Before I left Charleston with my friend Max, I had baseball workouts. At this point, the storm was supposed to be really bad for North and South Carolina. When I got back to Chapin, I met up with a few of my friends to go eat and then we went back to one of their houses to hang out for a while. On Tuesday and Wednesday I mostly just slept and hung out at my house and watched the news. The storm had weakened a lot and wasn’t supposed to be as bad anymore. On Thursday, I went and visited one of my other friends at Lander University. We hung out and went to eat. Later on that night, we went to a haunted house. I absolutely hate scary things. It was awful. I got home around 11-12 and went to sleep. Friday morning, my friends and I left for Clemson. That night, I went to someone’s house and just hung out for a while and ended up falling asleep kind of early. Saturday morning I woke up and went to the Clemson game. It was so hot and I wished the hurricane had hit Clemson by this point because it was way too hot to be outside watching football. I left for chapin right after the game and got home and went to sleep. By this point, the hurricane had downgraded a lot and it was only a tropical storm. I spent most of today doing homework and watching movies. I’m glad that Charleston didn’t get hit really bad because after Hugo, it couldn’t handle another big hit. Minus the fact this storm killed a few people, I’m so glad I got to come home and see my friends and family for a few days.
Hurricane news

No comments:

Post a Comment